Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Supplement of the Week - Seven Point Sports Cream

Ryan Shanahan's Seven Point Sports Cream


As an elite athlete and gym rat, (wait I can't believe I just called myself a gym rat, but the worst thing is, I am) , I often found myself with sore knees and aching shoulders. Well this product was my savior. Applying the Seven Point Sports Cream on my muscles before and after games or workouts, solved the problem. Unlike other creams, that have a disgusting smell, this surprisingly was odour free. You don't have to be an athlete to use this either, if you have the dreaded computer neck strain or any other muscle soreness, this can grant you some much wanted relief. I suggest this product to anyone.
You can purchase this straight from Ryan's site at http://www.energyflow.tv/store/index.html

Fast relief from sore and achy muscles.Ryan Shanahan's Seven Point Sports Cream is comprised of a powerful blend of 7 pure essential oils formulated to support the healing and recovery from muscle soreness caused by strain and over exertion. The Seven Point Sports Cream was used by athletes during the 2006 Torino Winter Olympics
Funk Roberts
Don't Rush the Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS