Funk's Multi-Angle Chest Workout
Hey, do you want strong upper chest, great mid-chest and a lower pec line that looks as if a razor carved it out? This multi angle set can train all three areas of the chest in one exercise... DO IT HEAVY, DO IT HARD and DO IT RIGHT.
Multi Angle- Chest Press with Dumbbells
1. Decline Press
Start with the bench on a decline.
This angle will work the lower pec.
Use heavy dumbbells and blast out 7 reps then...
2. Flat Bench Press
Adjust the bench so that it’s flat.
This angle will work the overall chest, but mainly the mid.
Blast out 7 more reps and then...
3. Low Incline Press
Move the bench to a low angle incline about 20-40 degrees.
This will work mid to upper chest, again blast out 7 reps then...
4. High Incline Press
Finally move the bench to a higher incline about 45-70 degrees which will work the upper chest (and some front delts)
7 more and you’re done
- Each set consists of 4 different bench angles, 7 reps each set and 28 reps overall. A Giant Set
- Train as heavy as your great strict form will let you
- Go from angle to angle with minimum rest in between
- It doesn’t matter what angle you start with as long as you hit every angle, every set, for a total chest development
- Do 3-5 sets of 28 reps for a killer workout. You will not need to do anything else
- Let me know what your chest looks like in a month after doing this big guy
Don't Rush the Beat