Sunday, March 29, 2009

FUNK CHALLENGE: DUST OFF THOSE FITNESS VIDEOS

You can always find a reasonable excuse not to get in the gym. Work, kids, too tired, the weather sucks or just plain lazy. Hey, I here you and I’ve been there too, but thank goodness for the invention of fitness videos.

I don’t think I know one person that doesn’t own or has not purchased some type of exercise video in their lifetime.




Well today and this month, I am challenging you and everyone else in the Funk Fitnessland to dust off those old fitness videos and get to work. There is no excuse not to use them, I know there hiding in the corner, or under clothes in your closet, or tucked in amongst all the other movie videos that you own.

Well it’s calling your name…wait…do you hear it?

Think of the benefits and why you bought that damn video in the first place. There is no commuting; you are in the comfort of your living room. You have your own personal trainer taking through the exercises. The workout, from start to finish, will only take15-30 minutes of your time. And in this economy you can save money, get fit and stay healthy.


So once again, there is NO EXCUSE. It doesn’t matter if you’re a gym rat, you haven’t worked out in years or you just couldn’t be bothered.
This morning, afternoon, or tonight you are going to find that video, you are going to put it in your video player and YOU ARE GOING TO DO THAT WORKOUT.
I’m about to take my P90X Abs Ripper video and RIP IT UP BABY!
Funk Roberts
Don’t Rush the Beat

FUNK’S FIVE FAVOURITE FITNESS VIDEOS
Since they no longer play my all-time favourite The 20 Minute Workout with Bess Mota. I have to rely on these 5 vids if I want to get a good home fitness workout


Sgt Shanahan Boot Kettlebell Bootcamp
You can see Funk in this crazy, but effective workout at the beach







Billy Blanks - Ultimate Tae Bo
I still kick butt to theorginal tae boxing king and catch him in the classic action film TC 2000








Kettleworx - The Six Week Body Transformation
This is the ultimate fitness collection is a must if you want to burn fat and firm up fast...fast...fast









P90X
The Ab Ripper X is my nemesis but damn it works.






Yoga for Beginners
Yoga Master, Rodney Yee has taken me through a few










No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS