Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FITNESS SUCCESS STORY FROM PAKISTAN



Pictured above Abdul Rahim before and after

Abdul Rahim


Hey my name is Abdul Rahim and I joined gym last summers in May. I was fat and not in shape, you cannot imagine. My weight was 97kg and now its 82kg. My age is 17.5 and height 6'2. Funk Roberts has helped me a lot in losing weight, getting in shape and getting big arms. He is really a good guy and God bless him.



Here is a great testimonial and success story from Abdul, who lives in Pakistan. Through Facebook, Abdul and I usually speak 2-3 times per week. He asks me everything about fitness, workouts, exercises, supplements, cardio…you name it, he’s asked it. A very tenacious and determined young man. 

He only started working out last year and through his hard work and determination this guy is becoming the (BMOC) BIG MAN ON CAMPUS.

His goal is to get HUUUUUUGE! -

Great job Abdul and keep it up. 


SEND ME YOUR SUCCESS STORIES AND INSPIRE THE WORLD






3 comments:

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS