Saturday, September 12, 2009

FUNK ROBERTS ON TMZ.COM

I finally made the world’s #1 Online Celebrity Gossip Website, TMZ.com, not that it’s a goal of mine, but I’ll take the TMZ Muscle Madness Contest any day.
With over 100,000 entries Funk has made the top 100 – TWICE!
Check out the pics and please leave a positive comment for me, so I can make the Top 5

Thanks so much to Dave Reid for getting me up on TMZ in the first place.

Dave is one of my closest friends in the world, #1 Funk Roberts supporter and President of the Funk Roberts Fan Club (don’t think we have any members yet, but ya gotta start somewhere)

As they say, Onwards and Upwards!

Funk

P.S. - I knew that damn Chest Crusher would come in handy one of theses days. (second pic)

LEAVE COMMENTS AT TMZ.COM

TMZ Muscle Madness Contest - PIC #1
#12/98 - http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/tmzs_muscle_madness_contest#51878

TMZ Muscle Madness Contest - PIC #2
#67/98 - http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/tmzs_muscle_madness_contest#51864

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on fitness. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Mind Power

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS