Saturday, October 24, 2009

EX NHL'ER THEO FLUERY AND HIS COMEBACK



One of my all-time favourite NHL hockey players is Theo Fleury. In fact, I met Theo back in the day during one our Labatt’s Pro Beach Volleyball stops in Calgary. Great guy! He invited us to his house for is hospitality.
Anyways, when I heard he was making a NHL comeback at 41 I was all over it, especially because we are the same age.

WAIT - DO I HEAR PRO BEACH VOLLEYBALL COMEBACK 2010, J. LEIGHTON GET YOUR COT READY I’M COMIN TO VAN AND FENTON GET YOUR SAND LEGS GOING, WE’RE MAKING A COMEBACK – HAHAHAHA

Back to Theo, I wondered how he was going to be able to keep up with the YOUTS in the today’s NHL.

Well he answered some of that with this post that I found on Facebook. When I found out that one of the factors that helped him was Youth Juice, it continued to prove the strength of this product. I have taken it religiously for years.

I LOVE IT, IT KEEPS ME LOOKING YOUNG, FIT AND HEALTHY

READ THEO’S TESTIMONIAL ON TAKING YOUTH JUICE

"I was introduced to Youth Juice about five weeks before training camp with the Calgary Flames. I can't tell you how much YJ helped me and how amazing I felt the moment I started taking it. Youth Juice helped me to take my fitness to the next level, I lost 10lbs which helped me at the age of 41, finish 11th overall in fitness testing at the opening of training camp, beating out guys half my age.

My life is hectic and I need the energy to sustain me through the day. Youth Juice gives me the boost that I need. This is an amazing product! So amazing that both my wife Jennifer and daughter Skylah are also taking it. Get on the program and remember!

"Don't Quit Before The Miracle".

- Theo Fleury #14 Forever



Get your Youth Juice here - www.funkroberts.youthjuice.com





1 comment:

  1. Youth Juice is not just for people with chronic conditions. It is for everyone. It's great just to take to get your daily nutrients. It is like drinking a multivitamin that is much easier for your body to absorb. Youth juice will increase your energy levels.

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS