Monday, May 17, 2010

SPARTACUS CHALLENGE SUCCESS STORY – AWAT AND HIS SILVER BULLET

AWAT BEFORE
AWAT AFTER - RIPPED & RARING TO GO!


I have received a lot of great success stories of people losing weight using my 4 Week Spartacus Workout Challenge, but Awat was one of the first people to tell me about how he gained some weight and became more muscular incorporating the Spartacus Workout , supplements and good nutrition.

Awat is one of my closest friends; in fact I was the best man at his wedding in Costa Rica last month. Awat, a former professional volleyball player, has always been in shape and active, but knowing that he was getting married in Costa Rica and would be travelling throughout the country, he wanted to look the best he has ever been.




He called me about 6 weeks from the wedding and said, “Funk, Kim and I want to be in the best shape of our lives for our wedding, can you please give us a workout and nutrition plan.”

But Awat mentioned to me that he wanted to gain more muscle and still be ripped, and Kim wanted to lose some weight and look toned. I wanted to make sure that supplementation was a big part of Awat’s plan, because with the stress of planning the wedding and putting the body through these intense workouts, the supplements that I suggested were to help build strength, add muscle, recuperate and detoxify.


 


Enter the 4 Week Spartacus Workout Challenge. I told him to use the challenge and stay close to the supplements and nutrition plan. The one supplement that made an incredible difference in adding size and strength for Awat was Silver Bullet (Kre-Alkalyn). Awat told me that from day one when he started taking Silver Bullet, he could feel and notice a difference, In fact he even mentioned that the Spartacus workouts seemed to be getting easier for him, even though they were getting more challenging.

Awat has taking creatine supplements before with no success, but Silver Bullet, had no negative side effects like bloating or upset stomach, and before long, Awat was uber-impressed. I also use Silver Bullet and it makes a noticeable difference from the start. It is the best supplement I have ever used.

Fast forward to the day before we left for Costa Rica – I was excited to see the gains that Awat made so as soon as I got to his place, I told him to show me the goods.



Holy S*^%!!!!!!!.....That was all I could say.


Awat looked incredible, the best I have seen him in 20 years. Absolutely ripped and the muscular. He told me he did the Spartacus Workout Challenge, added some of his own exercises, took the supplements I suggested, and stuck to a clean nutrition plan. Kim looked amazing as well. Just check out the pics.


Congratulations Awat and Kim on all your hard work and Wedding!




Hey guys, if you want to add some muscle while doing the Spartacus Workout, include the Silver Bullet supplements and stick to the nutrition plan. It works...Awat is living proof.










MULTI VITAMIN
Cygen Labs - Vitamin MultiPack
INTAKE TIME: Morning

Cygen Laboratories Multipack is a complete source of essential vitamins and minerals designed to enhance both your performance and your overall daily health.


PROTEIN POWDER
Sportlab Milky Whey
INTAKE TIME: AM, Post Workout, Bed

Remember—no protein—no growth. Protein is essential for muscle growth and repair. In the morning it immediately feeds your muscles. After your workout, your body needs whey’s fast absorbing proteins to feed your muscle’s increased and immediate protein requirements. Protein at bedtime is essential as that is when your body grows and repairs.


BCAA (BRANCHED CHAINED AMINOS)
Sportlab BCAA
INTAKE TIME: Post Workout

MUSCLE REGENRATION - After every workout BCAAs help rebuild muscles - Amino acids, their most easily assimilated form, are essential for maximum muscle regeneration. they also play a key role in normalizing moods, concentration, aggression, attention, sleep, and sex drive.


GLUTAMINE
Sportlab Glutamine
INTAKE TIME: AM, Post Workout

L-Glutamine, the purest pharmaceutical grade to help boost recovery and stamina.


KRE-ALKALYN
Silver Bullet 1500, 750mg
INTAKE TIME: AM, Post Workout


This is by far the best supplement I have ever used in my life. Use this for increased strength and muscularity throughout the 4 week challenge. No side effects whatsoever.

OMEGA 3
Synergy RX Omega 3, 1000mg
INTAKE TIME: With meals.

They are essential to human health but cannot be manufactured by the body.

ACAI BERRY
Acai 1000 Acai Berry, 500mg
INTAKE TIME: AM, Post Workout, PM

You've taken care of the outside of your body Acai 1000 takes care of the inside to Detoxify and Cleanse.


SEE SPARTACUS SUPPLEMENTS FOR WOMEN - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS