Friday, October 8, 2010

SPARTACUS 2.0 WORKOUT SNEAK PREVIEW

SPARTACUS 2.0 WORKOUT SNEAK PREVIEW



I did this workout after my Muay Thai training session for my strength and conditioning

Funk Roberts is running a FREE 4 Week Spartacus Challenge for those MEN or WOMEN who want to get ripped and blast their fitness to new heights. This high intensity cutting-edge circuit routine can strip away fat and define every muscle in your body

I am using these workouts for my conditioning in training for my Muay Thai fight in Thailand. Stay Tuned for Spartacus 2.0 Workout Program

Check out the free version of Spartacus Workout Program - SIGN UP TODAY!

http://www.spartacusworkout.com

SPARTACUS WEEK 1 - WORKOUT 2

KETTLBELL HIGH PULLS
HINDU PUSHUPS
JUMP SQUATS
HIP THRUSTS
CLEAN AND PRESS
ATL BACK LUNGE (WITH CRUL)
SWISS BALL V-UPS
KB PULLOVER
SPRAWLS
T PUSH UPS

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get spartacus 2.0? All roads lead to "can't have it"?

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS